You can’t just invent more hours in the day to get everything done. As much as I wish that were true. (Hello, unstained chifforobe sitting in the garage!) Luckily, there are many tools to help you organize and schedule your day so that you can actually get more accomplished. I put together this short guide on different ways you can find more time for the things that make your business succeed.
Finding Time in Your Schedule
Feeling overbooked lately? Revolutionize your meeting schedule with the free Google Calendar tool. I don’t know how I would keep track of everything without my Google Calendar. Here are few reasons why I think our clients should give it a shot:
- You can access your calendar no matter what computer (or device) you’re using.
- You can add co-workers and clients to a team calendar.
- It’s super easy to use, no fancy interfaces or new software to learn!
- It’s free.
Read more here: HOW TO: Use Google Calendar To Manage Your Different Schedules
What the Kids Use These Days
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram—how are you supposed to find time in the day to manage all these different accounts for your business?! I know you’ve heard that social media is the best marketing tool out there, but how can you put that into action to grow your business? Here’s our secret: Hootsuite.
- Manage all your social media accounts in one dashboard. Which means no logging in and out of a hundred different websites every day.
- Batch schedule social media updates. Spend a good chunk of time (1-3 hrs) composing content for ALL your social media accounts, schedule it all at once. Done and done.
- Get the premium version of the software to see advanced analytics and tracking.
Honesty box: Hootsuite is not a silver bullet for all social media marketing. It is, however, a tool that we’ve found useful. Test it out (there’s a free version) and see if it works for you. If you see engagement numbers going up, it might be worth investing more time to social media.